Monday, 16 May 2011
Ugnada can eat
I had a homemaking here this week.I taught them how to make pizza with the hope that someday they can afford an oven so they can make pizza as a job. When I was on my mission in Korea 25 years ago there was 1 pizza place now there are tons and I told them that this would be a great opportunity for them to have a job. It was fun to have so many sisters together and just hear them laugh and see their sweet spirits. I had made a lot of food and was so surprised that they ate it all and started to pack dinners for their families. I learned that if you put it out they will take it. The petite woman ate three huge heaping platefuls and still could have eaten more. I can not eat much of their food because of the high starch content but they can eat a lot here. We had a great time I gave a short lesson on Christ like living. I LOVE THESE SISTERS IN THE GOSPEL. We have a lady come in and cook for us once on a while and she make mostly food that the children will eat. She is a great cook and we appreciate all she does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment